Fear not, I have done my best to banish the bandwidth-eating demon of hotlinking, so that you, my dear reader, may safely once again peruse my collection of odd signs at the Introduction to Semiotics.
- If time flies, did you have more fun?
- What Pretension, Everlasting Peace
- Parasitic Personality Disorder
- There Is But One Truly Serious Philosophical Problem
- An Occasional Will to Stupidity
- Consciousness and Branes
- Personal Genomics
- The Life of Abbie Hoffman
- Economic Dictatorship
- Intelligence in the Neglected Branches of the Tree of Life
Tagsanarchy animal language atheism authority awareness behavior civil liberties cognition cognitive dissonance conformity consciousness consumerism corporations culture jamming environment freethought happiness identity interconnection living memory philosophy planning poetic terrorism politics primates privacy psychology relationships religion science semiotics Site Upkeep skepticism statistics transhumanism word of the day